"being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience (Colossians 1:11)." It's so easy to lose our patience during difficulties or stressful situations. It's also easy to take those frustrations out on others. This scripture reminds me to continuously ask for patience which can be given in abundance... Allowing me to be wise in my dealings and speech when under fire/stress/pressure. Breathe in patience and exhale kindness!
For the past 13 months (likely has been longer if I'm honest) I have gone through a cycle that I can honestly say has turned out to be the most challenging, painful, stressful yet life changing and rewarding time of my life. I thought I knew struggle prior to this season but my perspective has significantly changed in this last year and some months. Especially when every single past storm, slightly resolved and those unresolved all came together in this one season. It was around August of 2015 when the warmth and sunshine of my life started to turn into clouds. It's as though I was anticipating a storm I just didn’t know how bad it would be or how long it would last. Prior to, I was living a pretty happy, healthy, purposeful, financially stable lifestyle with a thriving career and organization and a passionate pursuit to make a difference… when subtly clouds started to come in. However, for some strange reason I wasn’t surprised. Life is full of unexpected challenges. ...
The key to fueling your body and have that sustaining "beat the long day" energy is to eat clean, nutrient packed foods that will work with your body. But why smoothies? That's just one alternative that has great benefits. · Get your daily allowance of fruits and vegetables. Consuming the daily recommendations of fruits and vegetables can be a challenge. Blending a couple of servings of each into a smoothie helps ensure you meet your body’s daily nutritional needs. · Easier weight loss. There are a number of weight loss programs that promote replacing a meal with a liquid drink. Provide your body with all the vitamins and minerals it needs via smoothies, cut out the unfriendly weight gaining crap from your diet, and watch the pounds melt away. · Improved digestion. Nobody I know wants to experience constipation or ind...
Comments
Post a Comment