Take It Back

Don't keep feeling sorry for yourself. Your best days are on the way. It's time to eliminate the clutter in your closets (it's taking up space). Pay attention to the lessons learned in the midst of every storm, it's God telling you a story and preparing you for what He has in store for you.

There have been moments even days where I had no idea which way would be up and which would be down. It was all rolling into one another. I struggled with what I wanted to do with myself, what the next steps should be, and how I was going to get there. I felt I just wasn't making the progress I was meant to make at this point in my life based on societies standards. When I stopped to figure things out, I realized I needed to set my own standards and wasn't even acknowledging all the positive things that I had accomplished or the positive changes I've made.

Try with all your heart and soul to count the blessings, it helps as a reminder of the silver lining you have had the opportunity to experience. You'll find that there are so many more than we actually realize. Doing that exercise regularly gives me hope to know that those moments of indecision are just another way for me to plan accordingly and accomplish more.

Take courage for this warfare you are going through is temporary. He never said the journey would be easy...for my spiritual believers don't you remember what He went through? He has overcome it all! I know it can seem like it's so much easier for me to speak these things, I will tell you right now...no it's not! Every struggle is real and hard and at times feels impossible. 

The difference is, that while I am in the midst of adversity, tribulation and depression I have had to stand on the Faith I speak that He has so much more in store for me. He promised me that. He also promised me that he wouldn't leave me alone or forsake me through every journey. So, I brush off the dust and try another route. Won't ever meet a challenge I won't overcome.

He has easily said "knock and the door will open, seek Him and you will find Him, ask and He will answer. Don't give up on yourself, don't get discouraged and don't be sad. These symptoms equal an end...your life has just begun. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth about Patience…

Friendships

Get Started - Now!